Sunday, March 21, 2010

WAIT 4 DAYS BEFORE UPLOADING THIS.

YES, its ch8 but, I'm going to ask again that online manga viewing sites please wait 4 days  before uploading
so that this series has a chance. I'm not asking much.


I know some sites like
Onemanga,
MangaReader.net
www.ourmanga.com/
www.thesubwire.com/
mangable.com/
www.mangareader.net/
www.cloudmanga.com

These sites are just examples that dont like to listen.....which is why I'm asking the uploaders to actually listen. 

 This is all i ask.( for the series), if people dont listen. I will have to release. very low quality version.....
and that just hurts the eyes......

I'm looking for translates to help out with another series i want to do after volume 2 so please send me an email.

lastly, i found someone who was confused with ch7. let me lighten things up.
**Mama-san: Head of prostitute or usually a pub leader which commands over the ladies of service.
Is aka: miss Ryu. 
she is mama in the eyes of Ji-hui..

Ji-hui: the girl ken saved a while back. ( was waitress in i think ch3) very kind and innocent.

Spoiler ( is what i think before you read this)
Ken: messed up because around ch6 he attacked the opposing gang, which caused trouble. therefore 
payback is needed by the other gang......
leading to now.... 


hopefully this clears things up for people.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, i think the guy was talking about how the pages were numbered wrong. I was using CDisplay and i was confused because the pages were so out of order, so i think that's what he meant

Unknown said...

Thanks for the release guys!

Just a comment, but next time you might want to number the page numbers for 0 - 10 by 00, 01, 02 etc. Just so that it makes it so much easier for when you use those manga readers! Thanks so much again!

carrotop said...

XD, not my fault, if your reader cant, read 1-xx

its just your program reader. ( thats sounds harsh)

but thats your deal.

carrotop said...

oh, also might be planning to add a mediafire link every 4 days after release. To those who are;

ulgh and this link sucks, wtf is with this link......

its king of annoying. so keep those comments to yourself

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chapter, I will be waiting the next chapter.
And I hope that the online manga viewing sites listen your request.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your hard work. I'm a big manhwa fan. the art makes me droll all the time :) .
A mediafire link would really be appreciated.

Raiser said...

Thanks man!
And Onemanga...... did upload your work exact 4 days after your release ;)
So your request did reach them.
So let's keep your Qualitiy work on!

and excuse my english :p

Unknown said...

what is the manga on the end of ch.8 of sun ken rock called?
....if it is a manga

carrotop said...

Faduma,
its just a wallpaper

Anonymous egg said...

Yah...Late reply, but good work hope to see more.

Post a Comment