Friday, January 22, 2010

Its about time




hi all, this once again this chap was supposed to be released a while ago >.>

and really enjoy all the support i'm getting XD.

please do let me know if you are going to upload to an online viewer, because i prefer if you didnt, and if there are mistakes, please dont go posting hate messages, just let me know.
XD

lastly. ch6 >.> yeah. ^^ Random scanlations will have a release date on that really soon. or just release next week XD.

I will see what i can do about psycho busters, but ... i'm focusing on sun ken right now, unless people say otherwise

I'm also looking for more translators >>> please apply because I'm in need of help.

Get the chap here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

umm, i respected ur no manga hosted on online readers, but may i upload the manga to an online reader?

Unknown said...

Really glad you're going to focus on this! Loving it. Totally understand about the online viewers...at least it helps promote the series...? But the viewing quality goes way down... I prefer to download it. :)
Good job, and thank you! The credits page made me lol. :D

carrotop said...

Sorry Michael, my response is still a no at the moment because well, as Katelyn said,

I'm really trying not to be mean and all, just trying to get this group up and alive.

Post a Comment